Karl Signell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 May 2002 09:04:21 -0400
Barbara:

Like many automated error messages, this one can be misleading (i.e., gives
the wrong reason):

1. In your email program, make sure Line Wrap is disabled before sending
PUT message
2. Eliminate quotes and any other extraneous material

Please use a Subject in your queries so readers can scan and track your
messages and replies.

Karl