Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Jan 1995 10:00:24 EST
I agree.  For instance, someone responded to a post on ACCESS-L with
a nasty "RTFM!", and since then, even after I have asked twice nicely,
some diehards are continuing to discuss it.  So I decided to treat them
like the children they are behaving as, and set the list to full
moderation (and told them, and told them why).  I'll leave it that
way for a week or so and then quietly set it back.  :)

I feel lucky, though.  In two full years of operation, this is the
first time I've had to intervene forcefully on this list.  I set the
ground rules from the outset and people have been generally well-behaved.

Cheers,
Nathan