Larry Finch <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Mar 2015 13:53:02 -0500
The problem with this, which we used several years ago, is that it opens you up to "bounce back" spam when the listserv sends a reject. A high volume of bounce backs gets you flagged as a spammer by many ISPs. That's the same issue as the non-member solution (which otherwise sounds elegant). At the peak we were rejecting 500 messages an hour.

That's why we started blocking at the postfix level.

Larry
--
Larry Finch
Sent by iPhone