Raymond Ayers <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 22 Apr 1994 10:23:46 EDT
When users make mistakes or attempt things they should not, listserv
generates mail with text about the problem. Unfortunately I have some
how failed to tell either listserv or my list something I needed to
tell it, since the mail does not contain the proper owner name in
fields in the messages. Can someone tell me what I missed?

Extracts of the messages follow.

1. When user attempted a UNSUB from list with VALIDATE=ALL
   (which is what we want, we just want the owner id in the msg)
> has been  received. For security reasons,  you are now required  to reply to
> this message, as explained below, to  confirm the execution of your command.
> If you  have problems with  this procedure, you  can contact the  list owner
> directly ([log in to unmask]) and  ask to be manually
> removed from the list.

2. When user made an error in a command