Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Mon, 25 May 1987 13:55 SET
  Good point, Jose Maria. As it is shipped, 1.5j will NOT activate any kind of
automatic  subscription  expiration.  If  the NIC  decides  to  activate  this
feature, they  must take whatever steps  are necessary to make  sure that this
does not degrade the quality of the service provided to other users. If I ever
get a flame about "why does LISTSERV  send this to everybody on the list, it's
confusing,  etc",  I'll  just  forward  it   to  BITNIC  :-)  Peer  lists  are
automatically exempted from subscription renewal of course.

  Eric