Rob van Hoboken +31 15 78-3813 <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Aug 90 21:01:30 LCL
I have been receiving similar distribute problems the last weeks, and hope
anyone can fix this.  I would really hate to have my mail shipped to other
people instead of to me...
I don't know, nor have I investigated, which listserv is causing this, but I
suspect...