"Stanley R. Horwitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 May 2016 15:21:49 +0000
Brent,

You need to see the header of one of the messages this subscriber is attempting to send to your list.

Have the subscriber send a test message to your list and bcc you that message. That way you can confirm if the From is the same as the address the subscriber subscribed from.