Shinn Wu <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 5 Jul 2022 18:58:53 +0000
Thank Jacob, I am sure that the cookies expired after 48 hours from Friday noon because I did not see the ss-staff.ok*.

Shinn
________________________________
From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 5, 2022 11:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: OK Confirmation

Use the ‘All Moderators’ option and you should see all messages awaiting moderation or confirmation.

-jwgh

On Jul 5, 2022, at 10:12 AM, Shinn Wu <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hello Peter and Jacob,

The list is configured as 'Send= Confirm...'.  The sender did not click the confirmation URL, so it did not send out (i.e. not moderated).

<image.png>

Thank you and good to know the command.

Shinn