Eugenio Gatto <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 12 Feb 1996 17:10:20 GMT+1
--- Mandatory headers / Eugenio Gatto. - Torino, 1996-02-12

Albeit I approved the enclosed message (OK mechanism), it wasn't
distributed. OK was honoured, I did receive the standard "Message
successfully approved", and a second OK found no message with that code
to approve.

Can the lack of a DATE field prevent LISTSERV distribution, with no
further warning to owners or editors ?

A passing note deserves perhaps the form (novel to me) of Eudora
forward (a sort of bounce with no RESENT- fields) documented by FROM
field: RFC.822 compliant, but inhibiting the ordinary behaviour of a
"self-moderated" list (as our one is, and the forwarder is indeed a
subscriber).

Thanks in advance. I miei saluti.

<-- EG <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>

This  message was  originally  submitted by  [log in to unmask] to  the
AIB-CUR list at ICINECA.CINECA.IT. You can approve it using the "OK" mechanism,
[...]
To: [log in to unmask]
From: Nunzia Spiccia <[log in to unmask]> (by way of Eleonora Rodi
[...]