Jon Schwendemann <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 9 Apr 2018 16:22:23 +0000
I need to set up ssl fo that the webui is secured.
Openssl and mod ssl is installed. I madethe certs and keys.
I am working on the changes to ssl.conf, mainly the virtual host entry.
I am trying to figure out what my document root is, so I can put it into the virtualhost entry.
I have tried a couple of things, and on restarting httpd, I get an error that it cannot find with doc root location.
The webui still works, it just is not secure.
This rhel6 server serves no other webpages, just my listserv. Which was installed without any special changes.