"Richter, Andy" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 14 Jun 2022 13:12:59 +0000
We have LISTSERV configured to work properly with Amazon Simple Email Service for messages that originate from Vanderbilt.edu. However, all of our LISTSERV messages that originate from our external partners are being blocked because we are unable to verify their email addresses to Amazon SES. If you have LISTSERV fully working with Amazon SES, I would appreciate any advice on what I need to do to make it fully work for Vanderbilt University.

[Vanderbilt]

Andy Richter
Senior System Administrator, Hosting Services
Information Technology | Vanderbilt University
615.343.4518 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>