Larry Finch <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Aug 2014 17:16:25 -0400
It depends on what you want to change. All of the variables associated with managing a list are in the list header. Site variables are stored in a set of scripts in the listserv directory, and can only be changed by a site manager.

If you mean variables in messages, like footers, headers, etc they are stored in the list template files. You get them the same way, but you have to know the name of the template. If you can be more specific I can point you to the right template files, or you can find them in the listserv list owner’s manual.

best,
Larry

--
Larry Finch