Reed Farnsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Sep 2017 15:55:58 +0000
Do they have a former email address that is subscribed and forwarded to their current email address?

Reed

[SirsiDynix]<http://www.sirsidynix.com/>

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/SirsiDynix>

[Twitter]<http://twitter.com/sirsidynix>

[LinkedIn]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/sirsidynix>

Reed Farnsworth

KNOWLEDGE BASE ANALYST/CS TRAINING COORDINATOR

800-288-8020 ext. 5483