"Goll,Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:55:31 -0400
I am the ListServ Administrator at our site.  We are running 14.5, which
was installed before I became the administrator.  We have 221 lists
currently available.

I create new lists, delete old lists, assist with list owners
questions/problems.  The list owners are responsible for maintaining
their lists configurations, subscriber information, archives and
digests.

I do have one other list owner who has lots of experience with ListServ
who will help me out when I need assistance.  The amount of time
required per month to deal with ListServ issues is about 10 hours, so
not a large load.

Bruce

Bruce E. Goll
Sr. Systems Engineer