Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 08:41:35 -0400
As far as I know, there is no one-step method in 1.8c using the new
interface.  One must do so recursively by observing the output DATE field
and reissuing with a date-spec.

Checkout the following tutorial by Jared Weinberger:

http://www.mindspring.com/~jaredmarkw/search.htm

Also, if your list is on a WEBserver, there are certain other possibilties.

/Pete Weiss at Penn State, operator of LDBASE-L

At 08:19 6/30/97 -0400, you wrote:
|I need to get more than 100 lines of results from the SEARCH command in
|1.8c. Does anyone know the syntax for the command that will allow this?
|
|Thanks for any help.

|- Ralph