UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:56:57 -0500
Without getting into or reasons or standards, I do believe I have a simple
solution for the time being - do what is always done when circulating a
regular paper note around the office - you always put a CC: line in the body
to show who else is getting a copy. As archaic as that sounds, it works. It
shouldn't even take more than a few seconds to cut and paste.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                  [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu