Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:19:55 -0500
This feels like a change.  A list owner goes to our list management web page but only sees the lists where she is *not* a quiet owner.  I guess quiet owners are supposed to be very quiet :-)

I see that she can type one of the list names in the "Narrow Selection" box and then she can work with the list.
--
We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors...but they all exist very nicely in the same box.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
On my Mac, of course ;-)