Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 2 Aug 2012 20:39:52 +0000
You can indeed use:

* Send= Owner
* Send= [log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask],[log in to unmask]>,...

Then one can argue, academically, if perhaps they shouldn't be moderators instead. But this will do the job. List header keywords are more flexible than most people expect... Feel free to experiment on a test list :)

  Eric

From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eckard, Steve - eckardsl
Sent: Wednesday, 1 August 2012 1:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: additional senders

Good morning all. I have a new listowner who requested an announce only list. After creation she wants two additional people to be able to post to the list. With the list being "Send= Owner", can additional email addresses be added as "Send= [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>"? She wants them to be able to send, but have no further responsibility or rights to the list. I notice this under  "Edit List Configuration with Wizard" in the list configuration-access control-send-special.

Steve Eckard
IT-Tech Svcs
James Madison University