Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 May 1995 09:32:14 EDT
For semi-annual renewal, code:

* Renewal= 6-Monthly

If you want to extend the default 7-day delay, code:

* Renewal= 6-Monthly,Delay(x)

where x is the number of days to wait for a response to the renewal
cookie.

From the forthcoming List Owner's Manual:

Renewal= <interval1>,<interval2>...<intervalx>,Delay(<number>)
Multiple intervals can be set, each interval being one of several
things:

- Monthly, Yearly, Weekly, or a numeric variation such as 3-Monthly (meaning,
  quarterly).
- An absolute date in the format yy/mm/dd (once on this specific day), the
  format mm/dd (once yearly on this day), or the format dd (once monthly on
  this day).
- The confirmation delay, in the format Delay(n), where (n)=the number of days
  between the time the subscriber is asked to confirm the subscription and the
  day the user is removed from the list.  This default is Delay(7), or seven
  days.

A typical Renewal= configuration might be:

     * Renewal= 6-Monthly,Delay(14)