Tony Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 15:47:37 -0800
Quick question for anyone listening. I was wondering how I can do this.
Anyone know?

1)      Lets say this person named "lisa" sends a message to
[log in to unmask] indicating that there is a problem on the home
page.

2)      She recieves a message back from listserv indicating that
listserv has recieved the message and has forwarded it to the
responsible
parties.

3)      Listserv takes the orginal message that was send by lisa and
forwards it to all the subscribers on the list.

4)      This guy "rikk" gets the message and resolves the problem, and
sends a message back to listserv indicating that the problem has been
resolved.

5)      All parties on the list get the message indicating that the
problem was resolved.

6)      Lisa (the orginal sender) never got any of the messages that
were sent back and forth between the staff only the last message from
Rikk
indicating that the problem was resolved.

Can this be assigned a tracking number or something? This would be very
benificial in tracking problems.

Hope that makes more sense. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Tony Rogers