"Lacy, Feather A" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 15:41:33 -0500
We have one system administer who does the upgrades and server administration. The help desk and email user services team answer user questions.

I ran the original LISTSERV selection and implementation project some years ago. In the meantime we ran on version 1.8e until we upgraded to version 15.5 in February of this year. The department called me back in to run the upgrade project. I think we need a champion for the service.

Feather Lacy
Research & Development Project Leader
ITS - Campus Technology Services
University of Iowa