Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Mar 2017 18:50:31 +0000
What does the LISTSERV log say about this?

Nathan

From: LISTSERV Site Administrators' Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mills, Douglas
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2017 1:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Upgrade Issues

Hi All,

I just upgraded my DEV environment to the latest build that released last month, running on Win2k12 and the installer had no errors during the process.

However, whenever I try to start up the primary instance service, I'm getting an error that states:

"The LISTSERV (primary instance) service on Local Computer started and then stopped.  Some Services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs."

I've verified the settings for the service and they match that of my working DEV box, rebooted the server all with the same results.

Has anyone experienced this and if so, what did you do to get the service running?

Thank You,
Douglas E. Mills