"A. Harry Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Sep 1992 12:22:42 EDT
On Fri, 4 Sep 1992 10:56:18 CST <GT2150@SIUCVMB> said:

>    I find this a little disturbing, is this the expected reply or attitude
>that I am going to get from the postmaster when a problem arises. While I may
>not be entirely versed in the subject or the particular matter at hand I am
>concerned with the attitude of those I am likely to be working with at some
>future date.   I work with a server and am still learning the ins and outs
>and it is likely that i will have to call upon the Postmaster from time to
>time, and I do not like being told that being a bit netter makes me a pain
>in the ****. I would have expected a more professional attitude from a
>postmaster, perhaps I have expected too much from one that is obiouslly not
>a *BITNET* netter.

I imagine that Christina is feeling a little defensive,
and feels she has walked into a buzz saw.  She has been
helpful to me when I have requested help in the removal
of EB0UB011.  As I said in my last posting, let's please
backup and look at the situation.  There are problems,
but if we work together, maybe we can deal with them.
/ahw

(Is LW on this list?  Maybe I can start an OS-war too! :-)