Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Jan 1995 08:39:07 +0100
I should perhaps clarify that Nathan  Brindle joined L-Soft about a month
ago, and  is currently  spending 75% of  his time  writing documentation.
Being intimately  familiar with LISTSERV  and a very good  writer, Nathan
can write documentation  directly without having to  bug technical people
all  the   time  :-)  We   have  also  contracted  a   freelance  writer,
unfortunately  without much  LISTSERV experience,  who will  help in  the
areas  where accurate  documentation does  exist but  is spread  across a
dozen  different documents.  We're  moving  as fast  as  we  can on  this
documentation issue and hope to have  the first few manuals this quarter,
and everything done by next quarter.

  Eric