Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Nov 2012 14:11:45 -0500
Perhaps similar Pete's line of thinking, why change history?  I'd not
change anything unless a significant number of people would be replying
directly from those archives ... something that, from a distance, seems
unlikely.

Be careful about editing the ".list" file, as portions of it have information
in specific columns (the subscriber lines) and all have width limitations,
as I recall.

Also, as I recall, the web pages/indexes will be rebuilt automatically at
the next Listserv restart, but there may be a way to force this.

You may want to do a search of the archives to make sure the indexes are
rebuilt and the files are readable.

Cheers, Wayne

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:32 PM, Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]> wrote, in
part: