Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:24:20 -0500
I served off an administrative logon via the moderator screen on the

interface.  How do I get access back that for administrative ID ?

The manual says that the SERVE command will not work for an ID that has

been manually served off.

Thanks,

Paul Peters

New York State Department of Taxation and Finance

This communication may contain confidential and/or legally privileged

information. It is intended only for the individuals named as recipients.

If you are not an intended recipient you are not authorized to

disseminate, distribute or copy this communication. If you’ve received

this communication by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and

delete or destroy it, as appropriate.