James Morrill <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:14:25 -0600
I don't see that it matters if it's an employee or not.  If someone is
using your service and won't follow your policies it's a personnel
issue, not a technical issue.

--
 James Morrill  office: HL 11, 785-532-4909   www-personal.ksu.edu/~james

     A fine is a tax for doing wrong.  A tax is a fine for doing well.