Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Oct 2012 01:11:15 -0400
I think it depends on what your subscribers expect and want.

Most people now seem to want and expect formatted e-mail.

However, you'll find some "old timers" that *really* dislike HTML and
graphics.

Both plain text and formatted e-mail have their problems.

Cheers, Wayne

P.S. I'm sure I don't understand "at least for rich text applications".

On Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 9:29 PM, Ron Beatteay <[log in to unmask]> wrote, in
part: