Michael Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 09:15:40 -0500
     When I click REPLY-TO-SENDER and not REPLY-TO-ALL, it only sends the
     response to the person. In this case I replied to your message by
     clicking REPLY-TO-SENDER and it addressed it to you; I then added the
     list address manually.

     I think that's probably by design for many lists, but in our case we
     would like as much communication to take place on the list as possible
     -- so it can be captured and be available on the web-site search
     engine. That's why I have the SENDER= keyword. I thought that be
     making the sending the list (which it's supposed to be anyway), then
     the reply would default to the list, and reply-to-all would then pick
     up the other recipients.

     To do this I think it would have to look like this:

          FROM:     list-address
          BCC:      my-address
          TO:       actual-senders-address

     which is not the way messages are delivered.

     Mike