Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 Jul 2012 17:50:30 -0400
I'd start by finding the oldest file in spool and then looking in the
listserv log  about that time for an anomaly such as "-> RCPT TO: <xxx@yyy>
...".  Action might vary on each particular problem, but if the mail would
never be delivered (or is holding up everyone else), you might just edit
the waiting file in spool, removing the rcpt line for that user (if you are
brave and know what you are doing).

Cheers, Wayne