Wed, 13 Apr 2022 15:31:52 -0400
Actually I found the answer in an old listserv message:

DEBUG_DMARC_REWRITE
https://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa-PEACH.exe?A3=1609&L=LSTSRV-L&E=quoted-printable&P=67574&B=--&T=text%2Fplain;%20charset=ISO-8859-1&header=1

I couldn't find where to set it in the GUI but it worked in the site.cfg file.

Krista